LINQPad enables interactive queries from the database using the new LINQ query language. Say goodbye to the SQL Management Studio environment.
It’s also a great way to learn LINQ (abbreviated as Language Integrated Query): With 500 examples of the book C # 5.0 in a Nutshell. In the presence of LINQPad, there is no better way to experience the benefits of LINQ and functional programming.
Querying is just one special case of using LINQPad. More generally, this software is a drawer for # C # / VB / F that executes every expression. Get rid of all the hundreds of Visual Studio project consoles and scrap folders in your project and join the ever-expanding pad of coders, testers, and developers. Put assemblies and NuGet packages in .NET language. Write your favorites, with the ability to auto-complete the extension of the code and experience the dynamic environment of magical development.
- LINQ to Objects
- LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework
- LINQ to XML
- Parallel LINQ
- OData / WCF Data Services, SharePoint, and Windows DataMarket
- Microsoft’s ubercool Reactive Extensions
It also supports special items such as
- SQL Azure, SQL Table Storage, Oracle, SQLite and MySQL
- Microsoft StreamInsight
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Third-party ORMs including Mindscape LightSpeed, DevArt’s LinqConnect, LLBLGen, DevExpress eXpress Persistent Objects and DevForce
- old-fashioned SQL
- LINQPad requires .NET Framework 4.0 / 4.5
- If you have Visual Studio or Visual C # Express, the .NET Framework will already be installed
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|LINQPad 5.40.0 (AnyCPU)||23.2 MB||Download|
|LINQPad Premium 5.36.03 (AnyCPU)||22.9 MB||Download|
|LINQPad_Premium 5.37.1 (AnyCPU)||21.9 MB||Download|
|LINQPad_Premium 6.5.5||27.1 MB||Download|