Features of the JetBrains WebStorm
- Autocomplete feature
- Powerful tool for testing, troubleshooting and fixing code errors
- Support for the latest language and framework editions such as Node.js, AngularJS, Dart, CoffeeScript, TypeScript, LESS, Sass Stylus, Karma, Mocha, RequireJS and more.
- Ability to review, reconstruct and optimize software code without changing its core function (refactoring).
- Ability to view files and codes by connecting to FTP and making changes to them
- Ability to use Zen coding and Emmet extensions
The set of changes and new features in JetBrains WebStorm can be seen here.
Extensions to use this IDE here
- Microsoft Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/2003/XP (incl.64-bit)
- Intel Pentium III/800 MHz or higher (or compatible)
- 512MB free RAM minimum
- 1GB RAM recommended
- 1024×768 minimum screen resolution
How to use Rover Patch;
After installing the file with the jar file contained in the Crack folder, in the path to install the program and copy it to the bin folder. There is a file with the vmoptions extension and the application name in the same folder (in 64-bit Windows, there is also a 64-bit file that is the same file); run it with Notepad. Add the following command to the end of the commands. A more detailed example is given in the Readme file.
-javaagent: C:\Program Files\JetBrains\Software name\bin\jar file with extension
Run the software and enter and confirm in the activation code field of the code in the text file and run the software.
The 2019.1 version is installed on 64-bit Windows 10 on April 13th, and has been successfully activated as shown in the image.
|File Name||Size||Link||backup Link|
|JetBrains WebStorm 2019.1.3||200 MB||Download||Download|
|JetBrains WebStorm 2019.1.3 Linux||258 MB||Download||Download|
|JetBrains WebStorm 2019.1.3 macOS||254 MB||Download||Download|
|JetBrains Agent 2.1.1||1.3 MB||Download||Download|