Features of the JetBrains WebStorm
- Autocomplete feature
- Powerful tool for testing, troubleshooting and fixing code errors
- Support for the latest language and framework editions such as Node.js, AngularJS, Dart, CoffeeScript, TypeScript, LESS, Sass Stylus, Karma, Mocha, RequireJS and more.
- Ability to review, reconstruct and optimize software code without changing its core function (refactoring).
- Ability to view files and codes by connecting to FTP and making changes to them
- Ability to use Zen coding and Emmet extensions
The set of changes and new features in JetBrains WebStorm can be seen here.
Extensions to use this IDE here
- Microsoft Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/2003/XP (incl.64-bit)
- Intel Pentium III/800 MHz or higher (or compatible)
- 512MB free RAM minimum
- 1GB RAM recommended
- 1024×768 minimum screen resolution
How to use Rover Patch;
After installing the file with the jar file contained in the Crack folder, in the path to install the program and copy it to the bin folder. There is a file with the vmoptions extension and the application name in the same folder (in 64-bit Windows, there is also a 64-bit file that is the same file); run it with Notepad. Add the following command to the end of the commands. A more detailed example is given in the Readme file.
-javaagent: C:\Program Files\JetBrains\Software name\bin\jar file with extension
Run the software and enter and confirm in the activation code field of the code in the text file and run the software.
|JetBrains WebStorm 2019.2.3 Linux64||304 MB||Download|
|JetBrains WebStorm 2019.2.3 macOS x64||297 MB||Download|
|JetBrains WebStorm 2019.2.3 x64||251 MB||Download|
|JetBrains Agent 2.2.0||1.32 MB||Download|