The Ruby programming language was formally introduced on February 24, 1993 by the Japanese scientist Yukihiro Matsumoto, whose goal was to provide a balanced and flexible language for functional and grammatical programming, and said that he had a higher level of scripting than Python and had more power than Perl. JetBrains RubyMine is a smart development program for Ruby’s programming language, as well as Ruby on Rails, or RAILS or RoR, developed and built on the JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA’s powerful tool platform. The JetBrains Integrated Programming Environments are also designed to create greater synergy and integrity in this IDE.
Features of JetBrains RubyMine
- Ruby language smart editor
- Advanced and graphical code debugging
- An exhaustive testing of Ruby codes and Ruby Rails
- Ability to review, reconstruct and optimize software code without changing its core function (refactoring).
- Support for Zeus coding
- The use of RSpec as a Behavior-Driven Development Framework (BDD) for Ruby
The set of changes made and new features in JetBrains RubyMine can be seen here .
– This version is provided with full crack.
– Extensions to use this IDE from here and get you.
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / 2003 / XP (bao gồm 64 bit)
- Ruby 1.8.x hoặc cao hơn hoặc JRuby
- 1GB free RAM minimum
- 2GB RAM recommended
- 1024×768 minimum screen resolution
How to use the Rover Patch in Windows, which is also available for changes to the Mac;
After installing the file with the jar file contained in the Crack folder, in the path to install the program and copy it to the bin folder. There is a file with the vmoptions extension and the application name in the same folder (in 64-bit Windows, there is also a 64-bit file that is the same file); run it with Notepad. Add the following command to the end of the commands. A more detailed example is given in the Readme file.
-javaagent: C:\Program Files\JetBrains\Software name\bin\jar file with extension
Run the software and enter and confirm in the activation code field of the code in the text file and run the software.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup Link|
|JetBrains RubyMine 2019.1.2 Linux||298 MB||Download||Download|
|JetBrains RubyMine 2019.1.2 macOS||293 MB||Download||Download|
|JetBrains RubyMine 2019.1.2 Windows||230 MB||Download||Download|
|JetBrains Agent 2.0.1||1.04 MB||Download||Download|