JetBrains Rider is a new integrated development environment based on the IntelliJ and ReSharper platform. Rider supports the .NET Framework, the new .NET Cross-platform platform and mono-based projects. This feature allows you to create a wide range of applications, such as application desktops, services and libraries, Unity games, Xamarin applications, ASP.NET, and ASP.NET Core web applications.
Features of JetBrains Rider
- Provides over 2,500 live code checks, hundreds of background operations and refactoring by ReSharper, and combining them with the IntelliJ platform and solid IDE features.
- Open, edit, build, run and debug a variety of .NET applications
- Run on various operating systems like Windows, Mac and various Linux breeds
- Provides many features of the smart code editing features, such as completing different types of code, entering auto-namespaces, auto-inserting braces and highlighting appropriate definitions.
- Includes support for Git, Subversion, Mercurial, Perforce and TFS
- Work with SQL and database without leaving Rider
- Connect to databases, edit schema and table data, run queries and even analyze designs with UML charts.
- Includes a debugger that works with .NET, Mono and .NET Core programs
- Create multiple debugging options, join external processes, set up and manage start and stop points, step up and up, run to the cursor, set the clock and evaluate the phrases.
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8 or 7 (64-bit distributions only)
- 4 GB RAM or higher
- Using SSD instead of HDD is recommended for optimal performance
After installing the file with the jar file contained in the Crack folder, in the path to install the program and copy it to the bin folder. There is a file with the vmoptions extension and the application name in the same folder (in 64-bit Windows, there is also a 64-bit file that is the same file); run it with Notepad. Add the following command to the end of the commands. A more detailed example is given in the Readme file.
-javaagent: C:\Program Files\JetBrains\Software name\bin\jar file with extension
Run the software and enter and confirm in the activation code field of the code in the text file and run the software.
|JetBrains Rider 2019.2.2 Linux64||585 MB||Download|
|JetBrains Rider 2019.2.2 macOS x64||578 MB||Download|
|JetBrains Rider 2019.2.2 x64||463 MB||Download|
|JetBrains Agent 2.2.0||1.3 MB||Download|