GoLand is a new commercial JetBrains IDE that aims to provide an ergonomic environment for Go development. This new IDE expands the IntelliJ platform with the help of the programming and integration of specific tools for the Go language.
Features of JetBrains GoLand
- Code-Reading: The IDE analyzes your code, looks for the relationship between the symbols, provides code completion, rapid navigation, intelligent error analysis, formatting etc.
- Ergonomic design : Together, the analysis of powerful static codes and ergonomic design not only results in productive development but also an enjoyable experience.
- Integrated tools : Major mission tools such as performer’s break, cover tool, special debugger and version control integration
- IntelliJ ecosystem plugin: If you need something in addition to a set of built-in tools, the IntelliJ ecosystem plugin will help you.
- Creating code: In some cases, the IDE can create a partial code for you. For example, if you press Ctrl + O, the IDE will help you to create any interface by generating methods.
- Terminal: IDE is built with an internal terminal. Depending on your platform, you can work with the linear command line, Far, power shell, or bash. Use Alt + F12 to call the terminal and execute any commands without leaving IDE.
- Database Tool: When using SQL programming, use Smart programming help . Connect to live databases , execute commands, browse and export data, and so on
- Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2003/XP (incl.64-bit)
- Intel Pentium III/800 MHz or higher (or compatible)
- 1 GB free RAM minimum
- 2 GB RAM recommended
- 1024×768 minimum screen resolution
How to use the Rover Patch in Windows, which is also available for changes to the Mac;
After installing the file with the jar file contained in the Crack folder, in the path to install the program and copy it to the bin folder. There is a file with the vmoptions extension and the application name in the same folder (in 64-bit Windows, there is also a 64-bit file that is the same file); run it with Notepad. Add the following command to the end of the commands. A more detailed example is given in the Readme file.
-javaagent: C:\Program Files\JetBrains\Software name\bin\jar file with extension
Run the software and enter and confirm in the activation code field of the code in the text file and run the software.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup Link|
|JetBrains GoLand 2019.1.3 Windows||230 MB||Download||Download|
|JetBrains GoLand 2019.1.3 macOS||296 MB||Download||Download|
|JetBrains GoLand 2019.1.3 Linux||298 MB||Download||Download|
|JetBrains Agent 2.1.1||1.3 MB||Download||Download|