Features of JetBrains AppCode
- Programming with code completion help, code generation options, live templates, code formatting, multiple hashtags, auto-insert auto-import
- Code analysis with syntax and error heliats and quick fix
- Project and navigation code: displaying project specifics, displaying file structure, fast jumping between files, class, methods and applications, navigation through classroom
- Repetition including renaming, introducing variable, extracting parameter / method / block, changing signature and transfer
- IOS Development: Run and debug on your device, iOS simulator
- Inspect iOS apps with two-dimensional and three-dimensional visualization and change display parameters
- Integrated debugger with breakpoint, frame, clock and evaluation
- Unit Test Support: OCUnit, Kiwi, Google Test, XCTest
- Xcode interoperability without additional configuration: Files and changes are automatically synchronized.
To see the full data AppCode to here
- MacOSX 10.7 or Later
- Xcode 9.4-10.2
- 2 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended
- 2.5 GB hard disk space, SSD recommended
- 1024×768 minimum screen resolution
How to use the Rover Patch in Windows, which is also available for changes to the Mac;
After installing the file with the jar file contained in the Crack folder, in the path to install the program and copy it to the bin folder. There is a file with the vmoptions extension and the application name in the same folder (in 64-bit Windows, there is also a 64-bit file that is the same file); run it with Notepad. Add the following command to the end of the commands. A more detailed example is given in the Readme file.
-javaagent: C:\Program Files\JetBrains\Software name\bin\jar file with extension
Run the software and enter and confirm in the activation code field of the code in the text file and run the software.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup Link|
|JetBrains AppCode 2019.1.3 macOS||577 MB||Download||Download|
|JetBrains Agent 2.1.1||1.3 MB||Download||Download|