InventorCAM is a powerful add-on to make CAM work easier with Etodesk inverter software. This powerful product has been marketed by SolidCAM as one of the CAM industry scouts. The program offers various modules for a variety of CNC and machining jobs that professionals can easily take advantage of in inverter software. Once installed, it is fully integrated with the host software environment, Invertor, and you will feel no difference in working with the other inverter features.
With this add-on, machining and turning projects will not be difficult. You can design the most sophisticated metal machining systems on 2D and 3D surfaces and use inverter software capabilities to evaluate and analyze them. According to the manufacturer, using the program will save 70% of time in designing machine systems. SalidCom attributes this savings to the use of iMachining technology in its products. This technology is also present in the product and will certainly bring you a new experience in metal machining and manufacturing of CAM systems. We recommend that InventorCAM professionals and enthusiasts use InventorCAM plugin to increase the machining capabilities of this software.
Features of InventorCAM Plugin
- Full integration with the Invertor software environment
- Work environment similar to other tools available in inverter software
- IMachining technology for time saving (70% savings maker claims)
- Produce standard output of work applicable to other host software processes
- Ability to design the most sophisticated CNC machining systems
- Online guide to various parts of the program
- Easy plug-in operation
- Microsoft ® Windows 8.1 x64 Professional and Enterprise Editions (with latest Service Pack);
- Microsoft® Windows 7 x64 Professional and Ultimate Editions (with latest Service Pack)
- Intel® Xeon ™, Intel® Core ™, Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo, Intel® Core ™ 2 Quad or higher (If you use other processors we assume no responsibility and no support)
- 4 GB RAM (for the processing of large components, we recommend 8 GB RAM (or more)
- 15 GB free disk space for installation
- Hard disk with at least 100 GB of storage
- NVIDIA® graphics card of the current Quadro series with min. 512 MB (1024 MB recommended) and current, certified graphics driver (With the use of other and on-board graphics cards, we accept no responsibility and no support)
- 1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution
- Microsoft® Direct3D 9® or compatible graphics card (Microsoft® Direct3D 11® or higher recommended)
- USB 2.0 interface
- DVD drive
It is listed in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.