The SmartPlant Foundation is a comprehensive solution from Intergraph for managing factory and machine information. The software makes a secure connection to your work data. This data includes engineering designs, vendor data, purchase orders, RFQs, specification sheets and all sub-documentation. The software deploys a modular set of user experience in normal business processes to ensure that valid, consistent and quality engineering information is shared across the value chain and across the information systems of the devices. Using this software, users can make operational and complex decisions in the midst of a factory life cycle and make quick and accurate designs. The information management solutions in this software are constantly expanding and keeping pace with the industry. It is also used in the offshore industry. Engineering data is complex and dynamic. Keeping this data up to date is a difficult task that only this software can handle.
SmartPlant Foundation software features
- Provide a complete and secure repository for projects, equipment information, audit traceable documentation
- Increase the quality level of technical and engineering data taken from operations
- Search and find data quickly and easily depending on the level of user knowledge
- Remotely check customers and factory changes through a portal to minimize factory startup time and ensure continued operations.
- Providing Constant Engineering Content Management (EngCM)
- Reduce costs and errors associated with multi-phase information sources by removing boundaries between them
- Run the setup file from the install_splm folder and install the program.
- Run GenMachineGUI.exe and create an ID in the text file.
- Run SPKeygen and Keygen from the Keygen folder.
- Transfer the contents of Hardware fingerprint in SPKeygen to the HWID field in Keygen. Enter the desired name as well.
- Now move the generated serial to the Key field and the name to the field in SPKeygen and click OK.
- You’ll see a window called Key is valid and has been stored. OK.
- Close SPKeygen and run again.
- Now move the Machine ID (the same ID you sent to the text file in the second step) to the first Keygen field.
- Press the CadWorx button.
- Enter the number of seats in 6 fields (e.g. 10)
- Press the Done button.
- Enter the number of days the software license expires. (E.g. 500)
- Press the Generate button.
- Your license was built in the field below. Copy it.
- Run the license.exe software. Select Install and Remove.
- Select the Install License Key option.
- Copy the copied license in the License Key field and click OK.
- In the main menu (SPLM (license.exe) select Configure and test -> Select License Machine for Client.
- Type the name of your computer or PC Name in the License machine field and click OK.
- In the main menu Display -> Show key status Test the stored keys.
- Install the software with serial 00004104401268.
|Intergraph SmartPlant Foundation 2014 v05.00.00.0018||1.25 GB||Download|