Intel Parallel Studio is a software product from Intel to optimally compile Fortran and C ++ applications with parallel processing capabilities, in fact Intel’s goal is to provide this software package with a variety of capabilities including parallel processing. Programmers can optimize their applications and benefit from maximum power and speed on Intel® Xeon® processors and Intel® Xeon Phi ™ coprocessors.Given that the Intel processor maker has provided this software, it can be used with great confidence, including various tools and libraries for multithreading, math and numbers, data processing and files. Media and… to speed up coding, it also has various profiles and analyzers for analyzing and optimizing code, in addition to its powerful debugger, it is also not possible to troubleshoot scripts, ultimately an easy solution for Intel Parallel Studio Is fast and reliable for parallel programming for the next generation of processors.
Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 U4 Windows/Linux/macOS
December 10, 2020Requirements
- It has C + C and Fortran ++ compilers
- Benefit from C ++ library and Java speed up data analysis
- Benefit from the MKL Mathematics Library for C ++ and Fortran
- TBB multi-thread library for C ++
- IPP Media and Media Library for C ++ Language
- It has a thread debugger and a memory monitor for C ++ and Fortran
- Profiler to check program performance in C ++, Fortran, C # and Java languages
- MPI library for C ++ language and Fortran
- ITAC MPI profiler and analyst for C ++ and Fortran
- Numeric Library for Fortran
The suite of software in this series
- Intel C++ Compiler
- Intel Fortran Compiler
- Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel DAAL)
- Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel IPP)
- Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL)
- Intel Threading Building Blocks (Intel TBB)
- Intel-provided Debug Solutions
Intel Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition adds the following utilities
- Intel VTune Amplifier XE
- Intel Advisor XE
- Intel Inspector XE
Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition includes all previous tools plus
- Intel MPI Library
- Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector
- Intel Cluster Checker
- Intel MPI Benchmarks
Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition adds support for distributed memory computing via Intel MPI Library, Intel MPI Benchmarks, and Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector. Intel Cluster Checker provides cluster health monitoring tools.
- Composer Edition includes compilers, performance libraries, and parallel models optimized to build fast parallel code.
- Professional Edition includes everything in the Composer edition. It adds performance profiler, threading design/prototyping, and memory & thread debugger to design, build, debug and tune fast parallel code.
- Cluster Edition includes everything in the Professional edition. It adds a MPI cluster communications library, along with MPI error checking and tuning to design, build, debug and tune fast parallel code that includes MPI.
- This is the Composer Edition which includes compilers, performance libraries, and parallel models optimized to build fast parallel code
Systems based on Intel® architecture:
- Intel® Core™ processor family or higher
- Intel® Xeon® E5 v3 processor families recommended
- Intel® Xeon® E7 v3 processor families recommended
- NOTE: It is assumed that the processors listed above are configured into homogeneous clusters. For Windows* OS, only processors based on the Intel® ۶۴ architecture are supported.
Disk Space Requirements
NOTE: During the installation process, the installer may need up to 12 GB of temporary disk storage
to manage the intermediate installation files.
- Operating System Requirements
The operating systems listed below are supported by all components on Intel® ۶۴ Architecture.
Individual components may support additional operating systems and architecture
configurations. See the individual component release notes for full details.
- Intel® Cluster Ready
- Debian* 7.0, 8.0
- Fedora* 21, 22
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux* 5, 6, 7
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server* 11, 12
- Ubuntu* 12.04 LTS, 13.10, 14.04 LTS, 15.04
- Microsoft* Windows* 7, 8.x, 10
- Microsoft* Windows* Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012
- The Intel® MPI Library and Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector are supported on Intel® Cluster
- Ready systems and HPC versions of the listed versions of Microsoft* Windows* Server. These components are not supported on Ubuntu non-LTS systems.
- 7 GB RAM (minimum)
Additional Software Requirements
- Development for a 32-bit on a 64-bit host may require optional library components (ia32-libs,
lib32gcc1, lib32stdc++6, libc6-dev-i386, gcc-multilib, g++-multilib) to be installed from your Linux