HTTP Debugger Pro is a powerful tool for analyzing and analyzing Http communication protocols. If you are a web developer, you can use this program to easily view cookies, query strings, source code, and more. You can even measure the time it takes to download information from a web page, or view the volume and download size. You can improve your network and Internet skills using this app because the way the website works and the way information is exchanged in this application is well visible.
If you are an online software developer, you can see how your program works. If you are a network administrator, you can analyze suspicious programs and see how information from suspicious software is sent to application servers. If you want to see all Http-requests and Http responses, this software is designed for you! This software provides complete support for both 32-bit and 64-bit software. If you are dealing with HTTPS / SSL, this software will decode them and provide you with the possibility of analysis. Dial-up modem, DSL / ISDN / Cable / LAN connections are fully supported.
Features of HTTP Debugger
- Analysis and analysis of data submitted by suspicious software
- Suitable for web developers
- Check cookies, query strings and …
- Ability to measure the volume of received data
- Measure the download time of a web page
- Support for 64-bit and 32-bit software
- OS: Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/7/8/2012/10, 32-bit or 64-bit
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
See more detail here
|HTTP Debugger 9.8||10.1 MB||Download|