Help & Manual makes the help and documentation enjoyable. All the tools you need at your fingertips in a single intuitive environment, and the application of all aspects of the complex and technical process manages for you. Instead of wasting countless hours of programming, you can concentrate all your energy while writing your documents, so that your full-time work is time-consuming.
How does Help & Manual work?
All output formats supported by Help & Manual are generated from the same project. This means that you just need to edit your help and documents one at a time. You can apply your projects to all standard Windows formats (Help HTML, Winhelp, and MS Help 2.0 / Visual Studio Help). And since Help And Manual directly connects to Microsoft compilers for these formats, all of your outputs are 100% standard. Help & Manual also provides browser-based help, PDF and Word RTF support. In addition, you can generate fully formatted printed guides directly from the same projects used for all other formats. Help And Manual also provides U-browser support for PDF and Word RTF.
Features of the Help & Manual
- Web help files are as responsive
- Multiple TOC and version control
- New Release Formats: Word (DOCX), ePUB 3.0, Kindle Amazon, EWriter eBooks
- PDF output: PDF / A support, better font embedding, improved table rendering
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP/SP3.
- 2 GB RAM, up to 350 MB disk space, screen resolution of 1024×768 or higher.
Register using software Keygen in the Crack folder.