Hackintosh macOS Niresh is the name of the software application for installing MacOS on other computers than the MacBook. As you know, the macOS system has many fans around the world. With the help of this software and with regard to the features of the operating system such as high security against viruses, users who do not use Apple products but intend to use this operating system can also use this system Install and install a powerful and secure operating system on your PCs.
Indeed, Hackintosh macOS Naresh will provide you with the only requirements for the installation and operation of the macOS operating system. You can also use this software to convert your USB memory to a bootable in the installation of operating systems such as Windows, Linux and MacOS. Also, the makers of this product believe that the easiest way to install macOS operating system on your computers is using this software.
Also featured in this software is support for both Intel and AMD hardware. This will increase the success rate of installing macOS operating systems on your PCs, which are usually processors from the two companies. You will also be able to personalize some of the features of this operating system when you install it.
Features of Hackintosh macOS Niresh
- Install macOS operating system on a variety of PCs
- Take advantage of bootable to launch your operating system
- Provide the necessary requirements for installing this operating system
- Support for Intel and AMD hardware to better install the operating system
- Possibility to personalize some of the capabilities of the macOS operating system
Niresh High Sierra System Requirements
- A CPU (AMD/INTEL) with SSE4.1 Support
- A Computer/Laptop purchased after the year 2011
- An existing Windows computer/Mac/Hackintosh/Linux
- An empty USB drive (6 GB or larger)
By burning the Transmac software on a flash or DVD, then install it.
See the installation guide here.
|Hackintosh macOS Niresh Catalina for Intel||8.6 GB||Part1
|Hackintosh macOS Niresh Mojave||6.1 GB||Part1