Golden Software Didger is a standalone mapping software for digital mapping. You can use this software to convert drawings on paper, aerial photos or other geographic information to digital format. This software allows you to graphically capture various graphic objects including sampling points, roads, streams, forests, areas, cities, etc. in text format .dat, Golden .bln, Atlas .bna, AutoCad. Convert dxf, Windows Metafile .wmf and Windows Bitmap .bmp.
Golden Software Didger Software Features
- Creating custom coordinate systems, creating custom linear units
- Automatic Digitization: Automatically extracts and polygons from scanned images
- It has over 2,500 pre-defined coordinate systems, over 45 pre-defined linear units
- Full compatibility: Visualize data analysis from multiple sources, support multiple file formats including SHP, DXF, PDF, TIF and XLSX
- Quick access to online data: The abundance of data is at your fingertips. Didger gives instant access to images of the Web Web Mapping Service (WMS) publicly and privately.
- Geophysical processing features : deformation, simplification, flat and polygon monolayers , intersections, polyline and polygons, create new polygons with existing polygon combinations, create points or polygons at intersections, connect and Or break multiple lines in specified and non-specified locations
- Windows XP SP2 or higher, Vista, 7, 8 (excluding RT), 10 or higher
- 32-bit and 64-bit operation system support
- 1024 x 768 or higher monitor resolution with minimum 16-bit color depth
- At least 500 MB free hard disk space
- At least 512 MB of RAM
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|Golden Software Didger 5.11.1438||88.88 MB||Download|