PDFOne .NET is a versatile component for working with PDFs in .NET applications. Using this library it is possible to create, edit, display, print, search, encrypt, decrypt, digital signature, mix, split, bookmark, write, Watermark PDF files. PDFOne .NET is also capable of creating, editing, deleting, and filling out fields in PDF forms. This library has an IJX component to display and print pdf files on any new browser.
The PDFOne .NET code is written entirely in managed .net, which means the library’s coding style is identical to the standard FCL .NET code. To use the capabilities of this library you do not need to install pdf reader software. PDFOne .NET is applicable to C #, VB.NET, ASP.NET, and other .NET platforms. This component, with hundreds of different functions and properties, allows the developer to do any kind of work on pdf files. This library has tried to keep the complexities of the pdf format hidden so that programmers can more easily communicate with pdf files in their applications and focus on their program rather than engaging with pdf documents.
Features of PDFOne .NET Component
- Creating pdf files completely from base
- Read and modify pdf files
- Rendering images
- Ability to draw shapes and tables
- Add header and footer to documents
- Ability to add digital signature to pdf files
- View and print pdf files in both Win Form and Web Forms
- Encryption and decryption of pdf documents
- Ability to add and edit bookmarks,
- Ability to add comment (stamp), stamp, water mark, etc.
- Search text pages
- Composition and division and pdf documents
- Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2015
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|Gnostice PDFOne for .Net v7.2.404.1022||54.8 MB||Download|