Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK is a .NET library where developers can embed customizable .NET controls into any application in the WinForm application format. This library makes developers no longer have to rely on external observers to display or interact with PDF documents. Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK Library is easy to use, after adding display controls to the form, use the following code to execute a PDF file.
C # and vb.net Codes:
pdfViewer.Open (@ “C: DocumentA.pdf”);
This library is available in two permissions based on type. The standard license (100 Distribution) allows the developer to distribute the hybrid program to 100 devices. Under the standard license (unlimited license) the developer can distribute the hybrid program for an unlimited number of devices.
Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK Features
- View PDF documents from file or Byte Array
- Open encrypted PDF files
- Show without toolbar
- Customize the viewing window
- Navigate to specific pages
- Screen zoom control and viewable areas
- Move back and forth
- Recovering Lines (Bookmarks)
- Search and highlight keywords
- Print PDF files
- Restore Document Permissions
- Restore number of pages
- Retrieving Document Specifications (Title, Author, Keywords, etc.)
- Able to follow pages and position on screen
- View images embedded directly in PDF
How to use Visual Studio
- Create a Windows Form application.
- Open the toolbox (Ctrl + Alt + X)
- Right-click the Toolbox window and select Choose Items.
- From the Choose Toolbox Items window, click the .NET Framework Components tab and select PdfViewer
- From the Toolbox section, drag the tool to the form. Double-click on it and paste the following code (change address):
pdfViewer.Open (@ “C:\TempHelloWorld.pdf”);
To see the full PDF Viewer .NET SDK to Foxit here.
Add the dlls in the Crack folder depending on the type of .NET version used in the Tollbox Box Visual Studio.
|Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK 1.02.27426||54.3 MB||Download|