FileZilla is one of the best quality FTP protocol file transfer software used by most webmasters. With built-in Routing Tables, this software can transfer files between web servers by identifying better routes at a faster speed. FileZilla is completely secure due to its free and open source (open source) security code and the FTP accounts of your servers. Of course, this software also supports other file transfer protocols that are of little use except FTP. Here we introduce the Client version of this software, and the Server version that is Windows-only, available and usable.
Features of FileZilla
- Higher transfer speeds than competitors like CuteFTP, CoreFTP, FlashFXP, etc.
- Ability to connect quickly to your FTP Server with and without data storage
- Copy and save your fast connection as an FTP account
- Ability to work in Passive and Active mode
- Quick search through your server files
- Ability to limit download speed and file upload
- Ability to quickly transfer inter-folder files using the Directory Tree system
- Bookmarking specific folders from your server
- Ability to change the display format ie bytes or kilobytes or megabytes etc.
- Ability to change the number of simultaneous file transfers
Here is a summary of the changes made to FileZilla
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / Server 2003 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2
It’s free and has no time or structural constraints.
|FileZilla 3.46.0 Multilingual x64||7.58 MB||Download|
|FileZilla 3.46.0 Multilingual x86||7.54 MB||Download|
|FileZilla Server 0.9.60.2||2.11 MB||Download|
|FileZilla 3.41.0 Multilingual x64||7.56 MB||Download|
|FileZilla 3.41.0 Multilingual x86||7.53 MB||Download|
|FileZilla Server 0.9.60.2||2.12 MB||Download|
macOS/Linux see here