BuildIT Construction is the name of a software engineer specializing in the validation, evaluation, positioning and monitoring of designed components. In fact, this software is able to facilitate and accelerate the monitoring of parts as well as positioning. In fact, with a very detailed evaluation based on 3D analysis you can make a very detailed analysis of the designed components. You can also dramatically reduce costs by quickly detecting errors and problems with the system and components.
BuildIT Construction software is capable of meeting all your needs in all stages of quality control and improvement. But the main functionality of this software is to perform simulations using 3D scanning. This way you can only get accurate analysis and measurements of the parts by performing a three-dimensional scan. This can save you time in a special way. BIM validation, tolerance assessment, positioning and component monitoring are other features of this product.
It should be noted that this software is considered as a complementary product to the BuildIT Metrology program. This means that with the tools and features of this software you will be able to evaluate and evaluate the components and structures designed by the software mentioned.
Features of BuildIT Construction software
- Very precise measurements of structures and components
- Three-dimensional simulation of designed columns of components and structures
- Location finding for design or redesign
- Identify and find the objects and parts you want
- Set the original BIM to the built position
- Very careful inspection and monitoring of components and structures tolerance assessment
- Four-dimensional analysis to confirm changes over time
BuildIT Construction System Requirements
- Windows 7 or 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core2 1GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2GB
- Disk space: 20GB free for program files
- Graphics card: Integrated graphics, OpenGL 3.3 and 512MB memory (VRAM)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|FARO Technologies BuildIT Construction 2018.5 SP2||1.9 GB||Download|