CityEngine is software for 3D design of urban environments. This program is provided by Esri R&D Center Zurich AG and performs modeling based on a procedural approach. This program is able to model a variety of cities with different architectures and in any size. CityEngine, like Vue software for modeling ecosystems and landscapes, allows users to build urban environments with a large library of objects. This program is used for urban planning, architectural construction and detailed design of urban environments.
Esri CityEngine 2019.0.5403 x64
CityEngine is software for 3D design of urban environments. This program is provided by Esri R&D Center Zurich AG and performs modeling based on a procedural approach.
August 4, 2020Requirements
August 4, 2020Requirements
- Ability to share 3D models, analysis and results via the web
- Simple editing tools for sketching and building 3d models
- Suitable textures for exterior views
- Possibility of perspective correction
- Quickly generate detailed reports including information such as floor area and infrastructure
- Possibility of zoning different parts of the city in three dimensions
- Full support for ArcGIS
- Customizable user interface
- Tools for parametric city design
- Various wizards to facilitate widely used operations
- CGA Rules Editor
- Ability to import OpenStreetMap
- Build rich and complete reports with the possibility of customization
- Library of three-dimensional objects
- KML support
- Ability to write scripts in Python
- Ability to output based on custom scripts
Supported operating system
- Windows 8.1 – Windows 10
- Windows 7 Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional, Home Premium (32 bit and 64 bit (EM64T))
- Windows Vista Ultimate, Enterprise, Business, Home Premium (32 bit and 64 bit (EM64T))
- Windows XP Professional Edition, Home Edition (32 bit)
- Windows XP Professional Edition, Home Edition (64 bit (EM64T))
- * Please see the operating system requirements and limitations section below for additional requirements and information.
- CPU speed: 2 GHz dual core CPU minimum (at least Pentium 4-compatible Intel/AMD)
- Memory/RAM: 2 GB or more
- Disk space: 500 MB of free disk space or more
- Video/Graphics adapter
- NVIDIA – GeForce 6xxx / Quadro minimum NVIDIA graphics card
- ATI – Radeon X1600 minimum ATI graphics card
- Networking hardware: Network adapter is required
- Software requirements and recommendations
- NVIDIA or ATI graphics card with latest drivers (we recommend NVIDIA 8xxx cards minimum and NVIDIA driver series 197xx).
- Autodesk FBX plug-ins 2009.3 or newer for DCC tools such as Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max (we recommend the latest FBX 2011.2).
- COLLADA plugins: OpenCollada for Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max (from opencollada.org opencollada.org). Note: for layered texture support use the older ColladaMaya and ColladaMax plugins (from sourceforge.net/projects/colladamaya).