The API Data Book is the name of a specialized software engineer for the thermodynamics of refineries. In fact, the software you are running is the only product that has the official API standard. In fact, with the help of this software you can easily read the standards, review the methods referred to it and make your calculations based on this and the methods proposed by this program. In fact, this product is characterized by continuous updates as a complete and accurate source of technical information, standards for oil refining.
One of the capabilities of using this software is its computational capabilities. In fact, if you need to do advanced computing, API Data Book software will make your task very easy by providing your computing solutions. As a result, you no longer need complex software to simulate and calculate yourself, and you can take advantage of this software perfectly.
Also, since it is vital to carry out calculations, design and operation of oil products, you will need to be very careful about this. What makes this product known as a perfect software is the precision and comprehensiveness of its standards and methods. It should be noted that this software is used in the largest oil companies around the world.
Features of the API Tech Data Book
- Enjoy the ability to predict properties
- There is a feature attribute for a variety of materials
- Calculation of the critical temperature of natural gas, the actual steam pressure, distillation interactions
- Calculate emission factor, coal temperature and composition of liquid viscosity
- Benefit from the calculator in order to perform and convert the calculations
- Windows 10
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
The Readme file is included in the Crack folder.
After running, select I use a network license.