Engineered Software PUMP-FLO is a specialized software for optimizing pumping equipment. Each time you open this software, the continuation of the previous project opens, so you can simply continue your work. Unless you delete the previous project or create a new project. Depending on the conditions you have chosen, the speed and type of calculation will be changed. If you need more help in working with the program and do not hesitate to visit, visit the site and the guide for this software. There are various pump curve systems in the program that you can use and check at different angles.
With this software you can calculate the power of pumping and you can reduce your costs. From the manufacturers section, select the pump you are using for your project. You can choose the pump’s curvature and get the speed of flowing through it. Such a program makes it easy for you to make complex and complicated calculations and speeds up your work. If you combine several different pumps, then there will be no problem. This software can simulate multiple systems and can be used for various purposes. Engineered Software PUMP-FLO has more than 100 different components that are often used to create pumping systems.
Features of Engineered Software PUMP-FLO Software
- Create advanced analytics on the system and a variety of calculations
- Support for multi-pump systems
- Possible to use for all types of pumping systems
- Investigate the structures of pumping systems
- Supports 100 different components
- PC Computer: Intel or AMD processor capable of running Windows Vista Business/Ultimate (32 or 64 bit) or Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 or 64 bit), Windows 8.0/8.1 and Windows 10. Windows XP all versions, Windows Vista Home Basic/Premium, Windows 7 Home Basic/Premium, Windows 8.0/8.1 RT and home in addition to earlier versions of Windows are not supported
- Mac computers: PIPE-FLO, PUMP-FLO and Flow of Fluids products can be run with 3rd party emulation /virtual machine software that would create a supported Windows environment (would need to have USB support for standalone versions of PIPE-FLO and Flow of Fluids) Would need to obtain/purchase a copy of Microsoft Windows software (Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7) for use with the virtual machine software
- Hard : Minimum of 30-40 MB of available fixed disk space
- Ram : 1GB for Windows 7 (recommended by operating system),512MB of RAM recommended for Windows Vista (operating system minimum specs)
- 256MB of RAM recommended for XP Professional
- 800×600 or higher screen resolution
- Adobe Reader® software for viewing and/or printing the supplemental catalog documents Microsoft Excel® (32 bit version 2003 or higher) software for PIPE-FLO Professional X-Link (64 bit version of Excel not supported presently)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|Engineered Software Pump-FLO 10.6||28.7 MB||Download||Download|
|Engineered Software PUMP-FLO v10.15025||31.2 MB||Download||Download|