The Paradigm Suite includes several professional software applications, including Geolog, which is an advanced software for petrophysical analysis and analysis in the geological field. This tool is so important in the field of petrophysics and geological analysis, which is recognized as an industry standard among experts and technicians. Its prominent features include its multi-user experience, excellent data management, a very good graphics design for user interfaces and display results, as well as its integrity in integrating and combining data.
According to the company, the latest version of the software will be the next generation of geophysical and petrophysical tools and solutions, and will ensure its performance and portability with the various technologies and capabilities it provides. This software is based on another company’s Epos product. Geolog works directly on data in the Epos and third-party databases such as Petrel * seismic.
Features of Geolog software
- Beautiful and powerful interface
- Various capabilities to integrate with other platforms and products
- Manage data based on different locations
- Supports multi-user environments
- Unified and integrated environment for all necessary work in the field of petrophysics
- Easy integration with geosteering with just one click
Another of Sysdrill’s Paradigm Suite software is an integrated software suite for good planning and drilling solutions that provides drilling services companies with increased planning precision, reduced drilling and uncertainty, quality and precision of well positioning. Helps improve drilling safety. Sysdrill has three parts: Well Planning, Drilling Engineering and Geosteering
Features of Sysdrill Software
- Powerful and flexible scheduling spreadsheet
- Automatic scheduling option for good and fast design
- Strong and scalable database
- A wide range of modeling technique errors for MWD, gyro and inertial mapping wells
- Magnetic models IGRF, BGGM, HDGM, EMM and WMM for calculating
- 3D HTML interactive display
- Powerful drawing drawing with a set of developable design templates
- Integrates with the Sysdrill Drilling Engineering Applications Collection
- Three-dimensional visualization of well design in VoxelGeo including targets, coverage and uncertainty of the well
- Manage the user to configure and manage the user’s access to the Sysdrill database
- A wide list of equipment and materials with user-expandability
- Temperature fluid modeling to accurately predict the density of ECD and ESD wells
- Hydraulic optimization and analysis to maintain well stability
- Torque and pull to determine the drill ability
- Calculation of friction coefficient sensitivity with calibration tool to determine friction factors
- Supports pressure and integrated hydraulic calculations
- Several optimization modes including pump pressure, flow rate and …
- Pressure management and gradient calculations
- Split Flow Support for Hydraulics
- Analyze the range of calculations at different depths
System Requirements Paradigm Suite
Supported operating systems include
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- CPU minimum dual core x86_64 architecture
- Memory minimum 4GB.
- Display resolution recommended 1920 x 1080 or higher
- Install Paradigm & Services Application.
- Replace each file in crack folder with paradigm 18 files in corresponding installation directory “C:\Program Files\Paradigm\Paradigm-18\………”
- Create the following Enviroment variable: LM_LICENSE_FILE = @YourPcName
- Once done with replacing all files Open Epos Application Control Panel 18
- From Control Panel Run License Manager.
- In license manager window Select Configure using license file and browse for license file included in crack folder
- Select Configure using Services
- Select Paradigm FlexNet License Server from the list
- Go to Config Service tab in license manager window and uncheck Use Servies, the click on save services
- Go to Start/Stop/Reread Tab and click Start Server, once server started close the license manager
- From Epos Application Control Pangel Click on Configuration Wizard
- Configure it as network license and direct the software to license folder configure it till finishes
- Launch Paradigm Session Manager And Start Using the software
The Paradigm Suite 17 and SKUA-GOCAD 17 series are included in the Readme.txt file; the SKUA-GOCAD module is also available in full version and executes the Gocad.exe file as follows independently;
The full version was installed on 64-bit Windows 10 on November 20, 1996 and has been successfully activated.
Sysdrill 2009: After installing the program, execute the license file in the Crack folder with Notepad, and instead of Downloadly.ir, enter the full name of your computer that is specified in the Windows System Properties section and save the file. Then copy and replace the file in the C: \ ProgramData \ pdgm \ licenses directory. Now run the program license utility from the Start menu. Verify that the settings in the Readme file are correct for the Conifg Services and License / License File filenames. Finally, on the Start / Stop / Rereade tab, click Start or Reread.
Geolog 7 v2011.1: After installing the application with the default settings, copy and paste the contents of the Crack folder into the default path C: \ Program Files \ Paradigm \ geolog7.0 \ bin and then run the geolog7_med.exe file with Run as run administrator. Run the program after the crack operation.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|Emerson Paradigm 18 Build 2018.06.28||2.46 GB||Part1
|Paradigm Suite 17.0 Build 2017-03-27 x64||3.45 GB||Part1
|Paradigm SKUA GOCAD 17.0 x64||602 MB||Download||Download|
|Paradigm Geolog7 v2011.1||296 MB||Download||Download|
|Paradigm Geolog7 Another Crack||1.98 MB||Download||Download|
|Paradigm Sysdrill 2009||68.1 MB||Download||Download|