doPDF is a utility that generates PDF files instead of prints. In fact, after installing this program a virtual printer is added to the list of printers and you can save the PDF version to the computer instead of the print file. A standalone version of the program has also been added to the Start menu where it can be individually converted to PDF. It supports standard paper sizes just like a real printer, and you can output any size you want. When outputting, it is possible to produce high quality PDFs for printing as well as a compact, low quality version for publishing on the web.
Built-in pdfs are searchable, so you can search for words in their content when you’re done. In addition , there is a plugin for Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Publisher, etc.) that can be converted to PDF in just one click. It is noteworthy that the office extension of this program maintains all links and bookmarks in the file. Also, all fonts used in the document are stored as built-in outputs, so you won’t have trouble cracking them when you open the file in other systems.
Features of doPDF tool
- Easy to use and fast
- Supports 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows
- Convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint, html and any printable file to PDF
- No need for custom tools
- Making custom pdfs
- Add document information to file
- Supports standard paper sizes
- Supports 33 different languages
- Office extension
- Save the font inside the file itself
- Has a standalone version of the program
- Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008/2003/2000 Server (32/64-bit)
This is freeware.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|doPDF 10.3 Build 115 Multilingual||46.8 MB||Download||Download|