DIALux evo is an advanced software for professional lighting design. With this free software you can design, calculate and visualize professional light in a room, whole floor, buildings and outdoor scenes. This software is used as a tool designed by more than 600,000 light designers worldwide. DIALux is constantly under development and requirements of modern lighting design and lighting calculation. You can plan and design electronic catalogs from the world’s leading LED manufacturers.
Features of DIALux evo
- Design of a complete building with several floors and rooms
- Use daylight and artificial light to design professional lighting
- Optimization in light computing with daylight control systems
- Work with individual light scenes to adjust your lighting design to different scenarios
- Design and production of computations with current rules
- 3D light models, false colors, value chart, DWG file import and export, 25 languages support
- Set up real-time light scenes without having to recalculate the entire project
- Calculate daylight with clear, clear and cloudy sky with CIE model
- Create and calculate street lighting scenes
- Creating sophisticated spaces and lighting design concepts for the entire building
- Integrates indoor and outdoor planning without the need to switch between files and software
To see the full data DIALux evo to here.
- CPU with SSE2-support
- 4 GB RAM (min. 2GB)
- OpenGL 3.0 graphics card (1 GB RAM)
- Resolution min. 1024 x 768 px
- Windows Vista SP2 (32/64 bit) · Windows 7 (32/64 bit) · Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit) · Windows 10 (32/64 bit)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|DIALux evo 6.1||517 MB||Download|