MIKE Zero is a product of the Danish company DHI for the analysis and analysis of aquatic models and associated structures. MIKE Zero is a set of different modules that all deal with the modeling and analysis of aquatic, marine and hydrodynamic structures. When installing this set you specify which modules you need and install. For example, Mike 21, one of the most important software in the collection, provides users with two-dimensional modeling of hydrodynamics, aquatic sediments, and so on. Mike 3 is the same as Mike 21, but he designs the models in 3D and will use them much more than the 2D version, or LITPACK is a great tool for analyzing coastlines and analyzing the impact of coastal structures on these lines.
MIKE Zero Compatibility
- Operating systems Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8 Pro (64 bit) and Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Service Pack 1 (64 bit).
- Processor 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium or higher and compatibles, or equivalents
- Memory (RAM) 2 GB (or higher)
- Hard disk 40 GB (or higher)
- Monitor SVGA, resolution 1024 × 768 in 16 bit color
- Graphics adapter 64 MB RAM (256 MB RAM or higher recommended), 24 bit true color
- Media DVD drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs is required for NTFS Software
- Requirements .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and .NET Framework 4.0 (Full Profile )
Install the base version first and then Service Pack 3 in the default path. Then run the Patch file in the Crack folder and click on the DHI company mark.
Run all files with Run as administrator.
|DHI MIKE Zero 2014 SP3 x64||1.69 GB||Download|
|DHI MIKE Zero 2014 SP3 x86||1.65 GB||Download|
|DHI MIKE Zero 2014 SP3 Crack||432.20 KB||Download|