dbExpress Drivers is the name of the programming drivers for Delphi and C ++ Builder. The tool in front of you is a database-independent layer that defines a common interface for quick access to SQL database servers from Delphi and C ++ Builder in Windows and macOS for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. This product also offers fast and integrated solutions that make it easier for you to access data in familiar name databases than ever before. The product in front of you targets almost all of the familiar name databases.
As long as you use dbExpress Drivers, you’ll be able to connect to the databases you want. You can use this product for query processing and storage methods. You will also have direct access to your data using this product. This means that you will be able to quickly and easily access your data using the native libraries of this product.
Other benefits of this product include support for the latest databases. The databases supported in this tool include Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, InterBase, Firebird, PostgreSQL and SQLite, all of which are the most popular and of course the most popular databases in the world. Another feature of this tool is this product supports data types.
Features of dbExpress Drivers
- Provides fast and seamless solutions for better access to your database
- Designed and built for use in Leaf and C ++ Builder
- Providing you with easy access to the data you want
- Applicable to 32-bit and 64-bit systems
- High performance in query processing and storage methods
- Take advantage of native libraries for easy access to your data
- Supports data file types
- Enjoy advanced options to work with you
- dbExpress Drivers System Requirements
- For Use This Tool You Don’t Need Any Requirements!
Install and use. No activation required.
|Devart dbExpress Driver for InterBase and Firebird 4.9.14 for D10.2 Tokyo||3.61 MB||Download|