Devart Code Compare is a powerful software for comparing and combining changes to files and folders. With this tool, you can easily find and combine the differences between two files or folders. Although they are generally used, these tools require more than any other community of developers. Programmers usually need such tools to compare different versions of code and combine them.
Devart Code Compare easily integrates with popular version control systems such as TFS, SVN, Git, Mercurial, and Perforce, and without the extra steps, you can take advantage of this tool along with your favorite control source. Also, .NET developers using Visual Studio are able to add this tool to the Visual Studio extension and take advantage of this program without leaving their work environment. The professional version of this product is specifically optimized for source code comparison and allows developers to compare their source code in terms of content and structure, as well as interference caused by an incorrect mixing of different source versions by the version control system. It is also detectable and correctable by the professional version.
Features of Devart Code Compare Tool
- Compare files and folders with great capabilities
- Integrate into context menu to compare files together by right-clicking on files
- Ability to combine changes of two files together
- Detect interactions of combining two files
- Understand the structure of the code and compare it structurally
- Simple and privacy interface
- Ability to integrate with version control systems as well as Visual Studio
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|Devart Code_Compare Pro Edition 4.2.236||10.6 MB||Download|
|Devart Code_Compare Pro v5.1.156||16.9 MB||Download|
|Devart Code_Compare Professional 4.1.78||10.8 MB||Download|