DesignBuilder provides the advanced modeling tool in an easy-to-use interface, enabling the entire design team to use the same software to develop a comfortable and energy efficient design of the building. DesignBuilder Package for Engineers includes an integrated set of high efficiency to help design sustainable building. The leading engineering and energy modelers around the world use DesignBuilder to gain insight into the impact of their design strategies on environmental performance.
Features of DesignBuilder Software
- Stunning rendering of images, rotation, zooming and circulation through building design
- Innovative productivity features for quick modeling, 3D designer easy to use and quick learning
- EnergyPlus simulation for energy and convenience analysis
- Comprehensive assessment of daylight, visual comfort, reporting of daylight and daylight brightness using luminosity
- Enhanced Energy Placement Access HVAC Advanced Modeling
- Calculate and view airflow and 3D distribution of temperature, CFD calculation. Distribution of air properties in and around the building.
- Fully featured optimization and helpful analysis
- Communicate with BIM solutions to evaluate the scenario of alternative design alternatives for control and air conditioning systems, facades, lighting, renewable technologies all in one place
- Key performance indicators such as energy consumption, carbon emissions, thermal comfort, daylight availability
- Create templates from model data
- Option to combine heat and moisture transfer
- Improved scheduled natural ventilation control
- Construction, glass cover, lighting and mold activities that allow building of building-based models.
To see the full data DesignBuilder to here
- XP SP2 Windows
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- windows 10
- RAM: 2GB
- Disk Space: 5GB
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
After installing the software, copy the rlm folder to a fixed location and run rlm_AMPED.exe and keep it open. Then execute the software and select No if you receive an IP message. Now from the Help menu (and in the next window), click on Licesne, and then select the Site network license option, and in the … Enter the server host name enter the localhost entry; before running the software, License Server Run rlm_AMPED.exe file.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|DesignBuilder 22.214.171.124||229 MB||Download||Download|
|DesignBuilder 126.96.36.199||486 MB||Download||Download|