Deleaker is a plugin for Delphi and .NET as well as a standalone memory leak detection program that can detect and resolve all memory leak problems. Even the most stable Windows software today is not immune from leakage problems. Of all the problems and bugs in a system, memory leakage is the most difficult task to detect, especially if it is found in objects and graphical user interface ( GDI ) menus . Surely the sooner problems are found and monitored, the less costly they will be to fix them.
Although there are several tools for detecting memory leakage, few can detect the malicious leakage problems of GDI resources. Deleaker is one of the few tools to do this, but it has very little impact on program performance. No matter what kind of leakage happened, Deleaker finds them all. This program can identify and introduce memory leaks, GDI leaks, Windows USER leaks, and categories. It also has a plugin for Visual Studio that can integrate with your favorite IDE.
Features of Deleaker Plugin
- Identify types of memory leaks
- Ability to run independently
- Synchronization with Visual Studio IDE
- Detect GDI and Windows USER leaks
- Support for Visual C ++ 6.0, Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019
- Compatible with 32- and 64-bit programs
- Extract the results as an XML file
- Deleaker requires Windows XP or higher. On Windows XP, .Net 2.0 SP2 or higher is required.
- .Net 2.0 SP2 or higher is required on Windows XP.
- Deleaker Extension for Visual Studio requires Visual Studio 2005 or higher.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|Deleaker 2019.20.0.0 for Delphi & .NET||18.3 MB||Download|