Datanamic DeZign For Databases is an intuitive database modeling and design tool for developers and DBAs that helps you design, create and maintain databases. This software automatically generates popular sql and desktop databases using the Entity Relationship Chart (ERD and model data) to graphically design the database. DeZign For Databases provides a sophisticated visual data modeling environment for database software development that makes the process of database development much easier. This tool reduces error in database development and improves productivity. You can visualize and understand the structure of the database and create new databases or modify existing databases with reverse engineering.
Features of Datanamic DeZign For Databases
- Visual Modeling of Database: Provide an intuitive interface that allows you to design your database carefully.
- Shared Modeling: If you need to develop large models with many designers, you need to store your model in a database (server-based). Datanamic Repository is a central database repository for storing data models.
- Database-specific or standalone modeling: Supports modeling for a specific DBMS purpose and supports standalone database modeling with portable data types.
- Database Generation: Generate complete DDL script to create database or generate database directly
To see the full data Datanamic DeZign For Databases in here
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- RAM: 16MB
- Disk Space: 16MB
Available in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|DeZign for Databases Expert 10.0.2||8.86 MB||Download|
|Datanamic DeZign For Databases Professional 8.1.2||5.57 MB||Download|