CSI (stands for Computers and Structures, Inc.) is one of the oldest (established: 1975) software companies that manufactures products related to the design and analysis of building structures. The ETABS software is a revolutionary, innovative, 40-year-old solution, a complete, integrated suite of building analysis and design tools. Comprehensive design and construction capabilities of schematic maps, analysis of various complex structures, and graphical representation of analytical reports are capabilities of this software.
Features of CSI ETABS Software
- Design of various building components such as floors, floors, shear walls, steel and concrete frames, composite beams, etc.
- Accurate linear and nonlinear static and dynamic analysis
- Graphical simulation of the model designed in detail
- Ability to automatically calculate mass and center of mass
- Ability to produce and distribute lateral and gravity loads between columns and beams
- Compatible with BIM (stands for Building Information Modeling and Building Information Modeling)
- Full integration with other CSI products as well as AutoCAD software
The set of changes made to the CSI ETABS can be seen here.
- Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later, Microsoft® Windows Vista, Microsoft® Windows 7 or Microsoft® Windows 8, 32- and 64-bit versions
- With a 64 bit operating system, the SAPFire® Analytical Engine can utilize more than 4 GB of RAM, making it possible to more efficiently solve larger problems
- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better
- A CPU that has SSE2 support is required
- The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes a multi-threaded solver that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs
- Minimum: 2 GB for XP O/S, 4 GB for Vista/Windows 7 O/S
- Recommended: 4 GB for 32-bit O/S, 8 GB or more for 64-bit O/S
- The problem size that can be solved & the solution speed increases considerably with more RAM
- Vista/Windows 7 requires more RAM than XP for the operating system itself
- 6GB to install the software
- Recommended: 500GB or larger Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm SATA)
- Additional space required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
- Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
- Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible
- DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM
- For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias
First, remove them if there are previous versions of Windows. Start installation and uncheck Perform native image during installation; after installation, run the License Generator tool in the Crack folder to generate the license; Replace; the application needs an internet connection to run, also software start may be delayed.
After installing the software, run the Keygen file in the Crack folder with Run as administrator and then copy the generated license file to the installation location; disconnect your internet connection when using the software.
!The activator does not operate on the virtual machine
|CSI Detail 18.0.0 Build 1034 x64||412 MB||Download|
|CSI Detailing 2.0||31.8 MB||Download|
|CSI Detailing 2018 v3.1||32 MB||Download|
|CSI ETABS 16 New Crack Valid 2020 08||2.53 MB||Download|
|CSI ETABS 2016 v16.2.1 Build 1727 x64||583 MB||Download|
|CSI ETABS 2016 v16.2.1 Build 1727 x86||620 MB||Download|
|CSI ETABS Ultimate 17.0.1 Build 1888 x64||889 MB||Download|
|CSI ETABS Ultimate 18.0.2 Build 2064 x64||879 MB||Download|