Corel PaintShop is a powerful software for editing digital images. This editor can open a variety of raster or vector images, and with the various tools it collects, it is possible to make any kind of change to digital images. As with Photoshop, the software has all the features needed for image editors, including smart selection, various color modes, the use of layered concepts, effects such as fading images, using gradients, adjusting light, using different color channels, filters and effects. And there are a lot of other features, and you did everything you could do with software like Photoshop, and you can do more.
Each image editor has its own strengths and weaknesses. One of the strengths of this program, along with the popular Photoshop software, is to scan more accurately images from devices such as cameras, scanners, and more. Scanned images in Photoshop somewhat change their quality, while Corel PaintShop has worked very well in this regard, and there is usually no particular change in scanned images. Photoshop has not worked too well on implementing the concept of plugins and the extensibility of the editing environment, while the paint shop has become more organized and better in this regard.
Of course, none of these benefits means the superiority of software over another. Anyone who has already worked with Corel’s products can easily communicate with the environment of this software. This is a masterpiece of Correll. A company with a brilliant record for many years in the field of computer graphics and owns many innovations and initiatives in the field of computer graphics. The products of this company are being developed by the big companies like Adobe.
- Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 with latest service pack (32-bit or 64-bit editions);
- For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 3
- Intel or AMD 1.5 GHz or faster processor with SSE2 supported (multi-core processor recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or higher recommended)
- 1 GB hard disk space (2 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 resolution with 16-bit color display (1366 x 768 resolution with 24-bit or higher color display recommended)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible audio card with latest driver
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos
- Windows compatible CD/DVD drive for installation
- ON1 Perfect Effects 9 is compatible with 64-bit systems only
See the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|Corel PaintShop Pro Ultimate 2020 v126.96.36.199 Multilanguage||531 MB||Download||Download|
|Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 v188.8.131.52 Multilingual x64||521 MB||Download||Download|
|Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 v184.108.40.206 Multilingual x86||521 MB||Download||Download|
|Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 v220.127.116.11 x64 Portable||1.22 GB||Download||Download|
|Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 Ultimate Add ons||1.1 GB||Download||Download|
|Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 v18.104.22.168 Multilingual x64||1.22 GB||Download||Download|
|Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 v22.214.171.124 Multilingual x86||1.22 GB||Download||Download|
|Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate 126.96.36.199||1.44 GB||Download||Download|