The goal of this course is to take a student with little or no experience programming in C# and to make them a complete master of the language.
Whether you want to:
- Build the skills you need to land your first C# programming job
- Move to a more senior software developer position
- Ace a coding interview at a top tier tech company like Google, Apple, Facebook, or Microsoft
- Take the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-483 that tests your C# knowledge
- Build professional quality video games in the Unity game engine
- Or just learn C# to be able to build professional quality apps
Why should you learn C#?
- C# is an in-demand skill, and one of the most popular programming languages in the world.
- It is powerful, flexible, and well supported and is used in a wide variety of industries including Investment Banking, Mobile App Development, Web Development, and Game Development.
- This course will teach you not only C#, but the key computer science concepts like Data Structures and Algorithms, Searching and Sorting, and Gang of Four Design Patterns. This course will help you ace interviews and get a job.
How is the course structured?
The course goes in order building up from basic to intermediate and then to advanced.
Most sections of the course have a quiz at the end, then a video explaining the answers to the quiz questions, and have several interview questions with detailed answers that relate to that section. That means as you learn the material you will be mastering crucial interview questions based on the subject matter you are learning.
At the end of the course there are 7 real world project where you build apps and a video game using C# and absorbing all kinds of knowledge about industry software and key programming techniques.
There is also a section in the course with a beginner, intermediate, and advanced C# quiz, a full length practice test on C#, and several videos where I show you how to solve a bunch of potential interview questions and coding problems using C# and the techniques you learned in the course.