Delphi Programmer’s Intelligent Programming Toolkit 3 This is a review by developer Jacob Thurman of Castalia for Delphi Tools. Increasing the coding speed, understanding the code more thoroughly, and improving overall written code are the results of using these components in the Delphi programming environment.
Features of Castalia for Delphi Tools
- Intelligent code analysis and analysis
- Use the toolbar for faster access and coding
- Quickly write complex, structured code types using the powerful Code Templates tool
- Ability to save automatically
- Advanced and advanced code debugging
- Smart text search, symbols, and programming symbols
- View project overviews, coding errors, search results, and more as color bars in the Sidebar
- Multipaste tool to reset multiple programming lines in a project instantly
- Has a clipboard history display window
Castalia for Delphi Component Tips
- This is the full version and does not require activation.
- Tools compatible with Delphi XE7 version 5 are provided separately.
- This component comes in three versions, the Suite version being the most complete. Compare the features of the different versions here.
- To better understand this set of tools here to see.
- Delphi 5
- Delphi 6
- Delphi 7
- Delphi 2005
- Delphi 2006
- Delphi 2007
- Delphi 2009
- Delphi 2010
- Delphi XE
- Delphi XE2
- Delphi XE3
- Delphi XE4
- Delphi XE5
- Delphi XE6
- Delphi XE7
This set is complete and does not require activation.
|Castalia Suite for Delphi XE v2014.12 Retail||5.57 MB||Download|
|Castalia Suite for Delphi XE2 v2014.12 Retail||6.55 MB||Download|
|Castalia Suite for Delphi XE3 v2014.12 Retail||5.46 MB||Download|
|Castalia Suite for Delphi XE4 v2014.12 Retail||5.48 MB||Download|
|Castalia Suite for Delphi XE5 v2014.12 Retail||5.48 MB||Download|
|Castalia Suite for Delphi XE6 v2014.12 Retail||5.48 MB||Download|
|Castalia Suite for Delphi XE7 v2014.12 Retail||5.5 MB||Download|