Bentley AutoPLANT is a suite of professional and user-friendly 3D and 3D design tools in AutoCAD that integrates design, management, and auditing for all stakeholders and information on stored costs, project growth rate, and secure infrastructure. , Strives to help manage and estimate the cost of construction projects for users at any level.
With this software, the design team will have decades of experience with AutoCAD in the field of industrial design to build reliable models and create and deliver accurate and reliable projects. Using a suite of industrial design tools and an easy-to-use interface means you will be able to quickly deploy your newest professional users and design engineers.
It doesn’t matter if you are planning to design a small store or an organization with multiple offices and international offices, AutoPLANT’s design interface for any project of any size and breadth will provide the exact cost. AutoCAD map files are designed for easy management and support of several different applications for engineers to work on plumbing, equipment, instrumentation, etc.
Using this toolkit does not require anyone with specialized computer design knowledge. The user-friendly interface and management tools of this software bring speed and accuracy to supervisory engineers and design engineers and interact with them. Using AutoPLANT makes you more productive and reduces the risk of your projects, making higher quality models easier to execute, which means lower cost, faster and more reliable projects.
Applications include the Bentley AutoPLANT suite
AutoPLANT in 3D Environments: 3D computer-aided design software tools for designing and modeling process, power, and industrial and manufacturing facilities
- AutoPLANT Modeler
- AutoPLANT P&ID and OpenPlant PowerPID
- AutoPLANT Isometrics
- Bentley Vision
AutoPLANT 2D environments: 2D software application with intelligent schematic support for structural and instrumentation details, for use in project design and maintenance
- Bentley Instrumentation and Wiring
- AutoPLANT P&ID
- Bentley Data Manager
- Bentley Datasheets
- Bentley Vision
The software also has the ability to utilize the company’s many other tools for project management across all phases and create accurate and fast communication between designers and engineers:
- Bentley Navigator
- You must have a CD drive or Internet access for product installation.
- Minimum hardware requirements are recommended based on the specified version of AutoCAD being used with any additional requirements as noted below.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or AMD Athlon®, 3.0 GHz or greater
- Intel or AMD Dual Core processor, 2.0 GHz or greater
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 or Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit SP1
- Memory: 1 GB memory or greater
- Disk Space: 2 GB free hard disk space available for software operation over and above installation disk space
- Internet: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or greater
- Device Input: Any industry-standard input device supported by Windows
- Device Output: Any industry-standard output device supported by Windows
- Video Graphics Card
- 1280 x 1024 32-bit color video display adapter (true color) 128 MB or greater, OpenGL®, or Direct3D® capable workstation class graphics card.
- For Windows Vista, a Direct3D capable workstation class graphics card with 128 MB or greater is required.
- AutoCAD: AutoCAD 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 (32 bit versions)
- Document Management
- Bentley ProjectWise 8.5, 8.9.3
- Bentley Plant Framework
- Bentley Plant Framework 126.96.36.199
- Microsoft Access 2000, XP or 2003 (single user only)
- MSDE 2000
- SQL Server 7.0, 2000, 2005
- Oracle 9i, 10g
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office 2003 SP3
- Microsoft Office 2007 SP1
To activate the Plant Design Collection after installation, simply run the Registry_AutoPLANT_x64.cmd file or Registry_AutoPLANT_x86.cmd with Run as administrator, and then click and run the registry file that is being created.
To install the Drawing Flattener tool first install the prerequisite; this tool does not need to be activated; in the case of the Class Editor, copy and paste the file in the Crack folder into the location provided in the text file.
For the i-model Composer tool after installing the file in the Crack folder as per your operating system in the following default path:
x86: C: Program Files\BentleyapIModelComposer V8iapIModelComposer
x64: C: Program Files (x86) \BentleyapIModelComposer V8iapIModelComposer
|Bentley AutoPLANT Applications Prerequisites and Common Tools V8i SELECTseries 6 v188.8.131.52||275.33 MB||Download|
|Bentley AutoPLANT Drawing Flattener V8i SELECTseries 6 v184.108.40.206||142.98 MB||Download|
|Bentley AutoPLANT i model Composer V8i SELECTseries 4 v08.11.09.14||653.12 MB||Download|
|Bentley AutoPLANT Modeler V8i SELECTseries 6 v220.127.116.11 & Class Editor V8i 08.26.01.106||250.77 MB||Download|
|Bentley AutoPLANT Plant Design V8i SELECTseries 3 v18.104.22.168 x64||484.43 MB||Download|
|Bentley AutoPLANT Plant Design V8i SELECTseries 3 v22.214.171.124 x86||508.48 MB||Download|