Avidemux is an editor and video encoder that helps you edit your video files as easily as possible. If you want to make small changes to the films taken by your digital camera or mobile phone, you do not need to go to the big and complex editing software to do this. Avidemux is a small and simple tool that allows you to change your videos without having the expertise in editing a movie.
The Avidemux software has a simple graphical interface that provides only a few menus and essential controls. You can easily import your videos into the software, cut off the desired sections, and save the output file in different formats. The software supports popular video formats such as AVI, FLV and MPEG, and is also compatible with MP3, WAV, and OGG audio formats. This software offers features such as processing tools, video decoding options , filtering, frame rate setting, and text editor, and it simply helps you to edit videos.
Features of Avidemux App
- Simple graphical user interface
- Cut off part of the film and remove the black bar around it
- Apply different filters
- Encode and decompile videos in different formats
- Supports AVI, FLV, and MPEG video formats, as well as MP3, WAV and OGG audio formats
- Set frame rate and text editor
- OS Support: Win2003, Win2000, Win7 x64, WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win8 x32, Win8 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10
This application is open source and free.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|Avidemux 2.7.3 x64 Multilingual Portable||28.2 MB||Download||Download|
|Avidemux 2.7.3 x64 Multilingual||23.6 MB||Download||Download|