AVEVA Instrumentation – Electrical are two software applications for electrical and control engineers. AVEVA Instrumentation is a powerful software with extensive features for schematic design and mapping of control systems. The program has a simple and sophisticated graphical interface and can be easily engineered, designed, installed and configured in a number of separate steps in a secure software environment. The program supports many design rules and avoids many strategic mistakes in the design process.
The software has a shared database where multiple users from different systems can collaborate on a single project at the same time. The program can also be customized to suit the needs of users. It comes with four modules for you in all stages of design and deployment of control systems from engineering and design to installation, maintenance and troubleshooting. AVEVA Electrical is a comprehensive package for designing and engineering a variety of electrical systems. Like the previous product, the program has a good graphical interface and the design rules can be used to design and evaluate a variety of electrical systems of any size and extent.
AVEVA Instrumentation – Electrical Features
- The simplicity of the program and its fast learning
- Ability to customize the program to the needs of users
- Integration with administrative standards
- Have design rules to meet the required standards
- Very convenient operation using two software together
- Produce detailed maps, datasheets and wiring planning and supplies
- Shared and multi-user database
- High quality output designs
- Ability to import data from older versions
- Supports all system life cycles
The installation method is described in the Readme.txt file.
Keygen is a public activator for some of the latest AVEVA products.
Internet installation must be disconnected at all stages.
|AVEVA Instrumentation & Electrical v12.1 SP3||734.59 MB||Download|
|AVEVA Licensing System 1.3||221.10 MB||Download|