Autodesk Structural Bridge Design is a professional product from the popular Autodesk company for designing bridges as well as analyzing and evaluating their behavior against loads. Like other Autodesk software, this program is a familiar and simple environment with extensive capabilities for designing small and medium-scale bridges. This program has the flexibility and efficiency to design these types of bridges and it is easy to evaluate the dynamic and nonlinear behavior of the types of cable bridges, deck bridges and other common types.
It allows you to apply different types of static and dynamic loads in different situations and scenarios and is one of the top applications in the market. One of the benefits of using this software is the need to not import and export information between different software. That means you don’t need to do a bridge design program. Go to another program for analysis and so on. There are all the necessary features from design to analysis in this software. Integration of capabilities into a single software is one of the biggest benefits of using this product.
This product has standard analysis codes that will let you know when designing. All codecs performed in a separate sheet are provided with complete information and formulas, which can also be changed manually and the results can be viewed. The information in this section is automatically updated based on the changes you make to the bridge design. Once the design is complete, rich and complete reports will be provided so you can provide the necessary information to other professionals. And finally there is a complete guide to this program that will provide answers to all your doubts.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Microsoft Windows XP Home, Service Pack 3 (SP3) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 Pro
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 10
- CPU Type Intel® Pentium® processor or greater
- Memory 2 GB RAM (minimum)
- Display Resolution 1024 x 768 (1600 x 1050 or higher recommended) with True Color
- Disk Space Approximately 300 MB for installation (downloaded file)
- Pointing Device MS-Mouse compliant
- Media (DVD) Download and Installation from DVD
- Browser Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later
- Optional Software A Java™ runtime environment and a PDF reader are required to view calculations formatted as a PDF file.
The Readme.txt file is available in the Crack folder.