PowerInspect is a powerful application from DeloCo’s Autodesk Company for inspection and measurement of industrial components. Using this product, measuring the most complex forms is easy. The program has various measurement capabilities and will cover all your needs. In addition to measuring and scheduling related devices, the PowerInspect also means CMM devices have a great ability to evaluate and inspect components and hardware that are controlled by OMV devices. With all the capabilities of measuring and inspecting parts, it will be effective in increasing productivity and reducing final product costs, giving it a lot more flexibility to its users. With the ViewCube feature, you can see the desired piece from all sides. With just a few clicks, you can create reports in the program and save them in different formats.
Features of PowerInspect Software
- Software for working with CNC CMMs and search and inspection machines
- Use a common interface for a wide range of CMM devices
- Non-contact measurement and laser scan examination
- Graphical programming with subjective and parametric strategies
- Very good compatibility with other products of Autodesk company
- Measuring complex parts and shapes with different algorithms
- Possibility to import points from other CAD software
- Ability to automate the measurement process
- Configuring complex components with high degree of freedom
- Combining measurement systems with design and production
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 64-bit Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 64-bit Pro or Enterprise
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 64-bit Pro or Enterprise
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit Pro, Enterprise , or Education
- Multiple core 64-bit processor, such as AMD Phenom II or Intel Core i7
- 4 GB RAM minimum
- 16 GB or more recommended for demanding parts
- NVIDIA Quadro
- AMD and ATI graphics cards, such as Radeon and FireGL, are not supported.
- For larger CAD files, a faster processor, more RAM, and a more powerful graphics card will give better performance.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9, 10, or 11
- You can install the latest version of Internet Explorer using Windows Updates, or download it from the Microsoft website at: Internet Explorer Help.
- PowerInspect 2017 can generate printed reports using its own internal HTML format and Microsoft Excel. If you want to use Excel to generate reports then Excel 2010, Excel 2013 or Excel 2016 are required.
- PowerInspect works with both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Excel, but the 32-bit version of Excel is recommended.
Adobe Acrobat If you want to export reports to Portable Document Format (PDF), you must install Adobe Acrobat or another application that converts print output to PDF files.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|Autodesk PowerInspect Ultimate 2020 x64 Multilanguage||931 MB||Download||Download|
|Autodesk PowerInspect Ultimate 2019 x64||1.03 GB||Download||Download|
|Autodesk PowerInspect Ultimate 2018 x64||1010 MB||Download||Download|
|Autodesk PowerInspect 2018.2.3 Update||472 MB||Download||Download|
|Autodesk PowerInspect 2017 SP6||635 MB||Download||Download|