AutoCAD Raster Design is a powerful application from AutoDesk to convert bitmap images into vector maps. Using this program, you can use aerial imagery, maps, satellite imagery and other digital models provided in the bitmap or raster / pixel map format to be used in cartography and engineering software such as AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD and P & ID. With this product, you can edit and remove undesirable parts of images, optimize, cut, add new images and more. Finally, you can convert the improved image with one click to the desired format of the image and in the application of the map Use another one.
Features of AutoCAD Raster Design
- A simple graphical environment and comprehensive guide for different parts of the program
- Easy image conversion of satellite images, aerial imagery and other pixel maps into vector images
- Possibility of initial editing of images (including image quality improvement, noise removal, rotation, cutting, etc.) before converting to vector
- Enjoy OCR capability of scanned images and documents
- Ability to add new images to the base image
- Use AutoCAD standard commands to work on raster images
- Possibility to create lines and lines on the image and eventually convert to the form of the wiki
- View and analyze information and geo-referencing images when using this product in conjunction with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- High speed in image processing and conversion to vector format
- CPU Type Minimum Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon ™ 64 Processor
- Memory For 32-bit AutoCAD Raster Design 2016: 2 GB (3 GB recommended) For 64-bit AutoCAD Raster Design 2016: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|Autodesk AutoCAD_Raster Design 2018 x86||203 MB||Download||Download|
|Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2019 x64||276 MB||Download||Download|
|Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2020||247 MB||Download||Download|