Autodesk AutoCAD MEP is a new Autodesk product developed on the basis of AutoCAD software, which provides specialized facilities for designing construction projects. MEP stands for the three words M echanical, ie mechanical, E lectrical, meaning electrical and P lumbing, which means plumbing. Therefore, it is possible to design various types of equipment in the building, both electrical and mechanical, as well as the design of the pipe path in this software.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD MEP software
- The familiar interface of AutoCAD software with the specialized tools required
- Designing and precise drawing of various types of construction equipment such as power grid, ventilation, lift, fire fighting equipment, pipe path and …
- Ability to automatically calculate the size of spaces
- Supports IFC data (stands for Industry Foundation Classes, meaning fundamental industry classes).
- The complete integration of other AutoCAD products, such as AutoCAD Architecture, Autocad Mechanical and Autocad Electrical, etc.
- The use of DWG technology and format for easy design exchange with high software
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/ 8/8.1 x86/x64
- CPU Type
- 32bit: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ Dual Core, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- AMD Athlon™ 64 with SSE2 technology
- AMD Opteron™ with SSE2 technology
- Intel Xeon® with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
- Intel Pentium® 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
- 32bit: 2 GB (4 GB Recommended)
- 64bit: 2 GB (8 GB Recommended)
- Display Resolution: 1024×768 (1600×1050 or higher – Recommended) with True Color
- Display Card: Windows display adapter capable of 1024×768 with True Color capabilities. DirectX9 or DirectX11 compliant card recommended but not required
- Disk Space:
- Installation 10.0 GB
- Digitizer WINTAB support
Additional requirements for 3D Modeling
- CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD Athlon, 3.0 GHz or greater or Intel or AMD Dual Core processor, 2.0 GHz or greater
- 32bit: 4 GB RAM
- 64bit: 8 GB RAM or more
- Display Resolution: 1280 × 1024
- Display Card: True color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Direct3D® capable workstation class graphics card
- Disk Space: 6GB free hard disk available not including installation requirements
- Note: 64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets, Point Clouds and 3D Modeling -please refer to the AutoCAD 64-bit System Requirements for more information
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.