Astonsoft Google Contacts Delphi Component is a non-intuitive component that lets you work with Google Contacts using Delphi. This component works directly with Google using the official API; synchronizing with the official API ensures maximum compatibility and minimal bug fixes for future releases and has no incompatibility side issues.
Features of the Astonsoft Google Contacts Delphi Component
- Grouping contacts
- Batch Save Changes
- Support for proxy servers
- Unicode support for all text fields
- Access XML code for any topic by reading and modifying each section for a topic.
- Contact entries are searchable using full-text search (via the Google Data API)
- Creates and edits contacts and groups (all fields are supported including the creation of new custom fields)
- Supports Delphi 7 and higher versions and works directly with Google using the official API.
This component is usually full and cracked.
|Astonsoft_Google Contacts Delphi Component 2.1||3.22 MB||Download|