The Aquaforest OCR SDK is a powerful engine for OCR in DotNet. Programmers often find themselves in situations requiring extraction and extraction of text from inside images, pdf files scanned, and so on. In these situations, the first thing that comes to the mind of the developer is to OCR these documents and extract the intelligence of the data from them. On the other hand, OCR or Optical Character Recognition requires a high level of AI knowledge. Different companies have spent time and energy matured in tools, library and components in this field. Perhaps, despite these efforts, reinventing the wheel is not the right thing!
The Aquaforest OCR SDK is also one of those team and research efforts that made OCR work easy for .NET developers. Using this library, you can easily extract the text of any image document, scanned, and non-copied. With this library, you can convert the extracted text into standard PDF / A, DOCX, WORDML, RTF, CSV, XLSX, EXCELML, TXT, HTML, EPUB, and XPS files. This library also gives you the ability to dock different barcodes. With this library, there are clear examples of C # and C language that programmers can use to familiarize themselves with the function of the library.
Features of the Aquaforest OCR SDK
- High-speed OCR documents – Process thousands of pages per hour
- Ability to convert work result into searchable pdf documents
- Automatically processing images and correcting tilting, rotation and annoying elements for better performance
- Comprehensive integration with DotNet apps
- Has several examples for the #C and VB languages
- High precision in OCR and supports 100 different languages
- Supported Operating Systems Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Vista Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Disk Space: 600 MB
- .NET Framework 3.5 and 4
- Visual C ++ Runtime
- The Visual C ++ Redistributable package is required for deployment as well as development.
- The Aquaforest Engine requires Visual C ++ 2012 Redistributable (x86 | x64)
- The Extended Engine requires Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributables (x86 | x64 )
Use the Serial Serial.txt file to register the software.