AQtime is a powerful Profiler tool for Java, .NET, Delphi, Silverlight, VBScript, JScript, and ++ C / C programmers. Using this tool, programmers can magnify their program and detect and resolve problems with memory, processing, and other critical bottlenecks. AQtime delivers a wide range of comprehensive and comprehensive analyzes across all parts of your code, tailored to the status of those suggestions and useful reports. The correct use of this tool will improve the efficiency of the program, optimize the memory usage status, clear the code and ultimately increase the final quality of the code and the program.
Features of AQtime
- Powerful application profile and memory usage
- Analyze different parts of the code and offer refinements
- Possibility to inject problems, critical situations to the program and immediate observation of the result (without changing the original code)
- Supports a range of languages and programming environments
- Provide complete and detailed reports
- Simple and powerful user interface
- Good performance and acceptable speed
- Intel Pentium II 450 or higher (Pentium 4 1GHz recommended)
- AQtime also supports the following processors:
- Processor of the Intel Core family (Intel Core i7, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core Duo and others)
- Intel Xeon and Intel Xeon MP
- Intel Pentium II, Intel Pentium III
- Intel Pentium 4 (including Intel Pentium 4 supporting Hyper-Threading Technology and Intel Pentium 4 Extreme Edition supporting Hyper-Threading Technology)
- Mobile Intel Pentium 4
- Intel Pentium Extreme Edition, Intel Pentium D, Intel Pentium M
- Intel Celeron, Intel Celeron D, Intel Celeron M
- AMD Phenom
- AMD Phenom II
- AMD Athlon 64 FX
- AMD Athlon XP, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core, AMD Athlon 64
- AMD Sempron
- AMD Opteron
- AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology and AMD Turion 64 Mobile Technology
- AMD Athlon 64 for DTR
- Mobile AMD Athlon 64
- Mobile AMD Sempron
- 256 MB of RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
- 1.5 GB hard disk space for installation
(including 400 MB on the system drive for installing AQtime samples and SDK), and 500 MB for using the product.
- SVGA (800 × 600) or higher resolution monitor
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Note: AQtime can store a lot of memory to store profiler information. Therefore, when working with large projects, it is recommended that you allocate as much physical RAM as possible so that Windows does not use swap file.
- Microsoft Windows 8 (either 32-bit or 64-bit edition).
- Note: Profiling of Modern UI (Metro) applications is not currently supported.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (either 32-bit or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (either 32-bit or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 is also supported.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (either 32-bit or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (either 32-bit or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Windows XP (either 32-bit or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later.
- For more details on profiling with .NET, Java, Silverlight and scripts, see the full System Requirements in support.
This is the full version and does not need to crack
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|AQtime Standard 8.24 for RAD Studio. Delphi and C++Builder XE8 EMB Edition||125 MB||Download||Download|