AnyLogic is the only simulation software for discrete, agent-based and dynamic systems. This software has a flexible programming language that allows experts to simulate and analyze the most sophisticated systems and processes. The program will provide you with a variety of options to supply various supply chains, manufacturing processes, transportation and warehousing issues, market conditions and competitor analysis, airport system navigation, large stations and shopping centers, processes Simulate and evaluate business and service systems, health care and more.
For example, one of the most important uses of this tool is competitor analysis. This is a comprehensive analysis. That means your current business status is accurately obtained by various tools. Sales volume, costs, company growth status, and more. And with these conditions, the current state of the market, as well as the extent of their competitors’ progress and their sales and marketing strategies, are well represented. Normally, with Excel, data that intertwines and complies with complex computational patterns can not yield desirable results.
To analyze, simulate, and eventually predict the current business life, we need a multidimensional and comprehensive analysis of the information, which is important for the purpose of providing this product. It has simple graphics and a comfortable environment, and all your requirements fit into an appropriate interface. The program tries to streamline large-scale decision-making with graphical information and graphics. The program is widely used in government agencies, universities, research centers and large business units.
- Microsoft Windows 10, x86-32 and x64
- Microsoft Windows 8, x86-32 and x64
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, x86-32 and x64
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, x86-32
- Apple Mac OS X 10.7.3 (Lion) or later, Universal
- SuSE Linux, x86-32 (with installed GTK+, libwebkitgtk-1.0-0, libudev, libssl 0.9.8 and newer)
- Ubuntu Linux 10.04 or above, x86-32 (with installed GTK+, libwebkitgtk-1.0-0, libudev, libssl 0.9.8 and newer)
- AnyLogic 7 may also be installed on other platforms not included in this list (such as other Linux distributions), but we cannot guarantee its full platform compatibility.
- Java 2 Standard Edition 8.0 or later is needed to run AnyLogic model development environment. JRE is included in AnyLogic installation package for Windows, but needs to be installed independently on other platforms.
- AnyLogic 7 installation requires 500MB of free disk space.
- We recommend to have 2GB of memory and modern processor for optimal performance.
- Mouse is typically preferrable to touchpad for graphical editing.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder. For copy paths, check the location of the software for the 32-bit and 64-bit versions depending on the type of 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|AnyLogic Professional 7.0.2 Multilingual x64||262 MB||Download||Download|
|AnyLogic Professional 7.0.2 Multilingual x86||267 MB||Download||Download|