Ant Download Manager is a simple and fast download manager for downloading any kind of file from the internet. This program is compatible with many video sharing sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook , Daily Motion and… and all Internet browsers from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome to Opera, Vista, Slim Jet, Komodo Dragon and more. When playing online videos on video sharing services, the app automatically detects the videos and lets you download them. AndDM, like IDM and other standard download managers, has the ability to download multichannels. That is, if the destination server allows this, the program can define up to 32 separate crisp files and divide the heavy files into 32 separate sections and then download. This will increase the download speed.
AntDM supports popular web protocols such as HTTP, FTP, media protocols such as F4M, M3U8, RTMP and other protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS and Socks4.5. If you want to download a large number of files, simply paste the list of direct links into a text file with the txt or lnk extension and import the file containing the link from the main menu, file and Load Link File. This feature has been successfully tested for 10, 20, and 40,000 files of 100KB to 1MB.
Features of Ant Download Manager
- Nice and efficient user interface
- High speed in downloading files
- Ability to split download files into 32 separate pieces
- Ability to import links from text file
- Supports most Internet protocols
- Ability to download live and online videos
- Supports most links to premium generators like ffdownloader.com, linksnappy.com, mega-debrid.eu
- Windows (x32/x64) Vista+
- Google Chrome or clones: Opera, Vivaldi, Slimjet, Comodo, etc.
- Internet Explorer 8+
- Mozilla FireFox or clone: Pale Moon
After installation, copy and paste the file in the Crack folder where the program is installed.
|Ant Download Manager 1.17.3 Build 68572 Multilingual||32.68 MB||Download|
|Ant Download Manager Pro 1.13.3 Build 60305 Multilingual Portable||35.3 MB||Download|