ANSYS Inc. is one of the top developers of CAE software, the term Computer-Aided Engineering, which means computer-aided engineering. This collection includes various tools for simulating and analyzing various branches of engineering sciences such as electromagnetism, electrostatics, electronics, solids and fluids mechanics, heat transfer, and dynamics. This suite is divided into two general sections of Simulation Technology, which include powerful simulation and analysis tools, and the Workflow Technology section, which is used to communicate between different departments and parallel analysis of various issues.
ANSYS Products 2020 R2 Windows/Linux + Doc
- Detailed analysis and various engineering issues
- Using Finite Element Method (FEM)
- Perform linear and nonlinear analysis and static and dynamic analysis
- Ability to analyze various structures of structures such as bridges, dams, reservoirs and also steel or concrete structures
- Possibility of simultaneous analysis such as solid and fluid analysis
- Coding and programming capabilities with the language available in the software
- Project logging and save as photos and videos
- Coordination with various analytical and engineering software such as CATIA, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, NX (Unigraphics), Solid Edge
Version 19 includes the following programs
- ANSYS Mechanical Pro, Premium, Enterprise
- ANSYS CFD Premium and Enterprise
- ANSYS Mechanical CFD Maxwell 3D
- ANSYS Mechanical Maxwell 3D
- ANSYS Mechanical CFD
- ANSYS HFSS
- ANSYS SIwave
- ANSYS Maxwell
- ANSYS Q3D Extractor
- ANSYS Icepak
- Windows 7 (64-bit Professional and Enterprise versions)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit Professional and Enterprise versions)
- Windows 10 (64-bit Professional and Enterprise versions)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition (64-bit), Windows HPC Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition
- 22 GB on the hard drive, multiprocessing, memory> 2 GB, more (http://www.ansys.com/Support/Platform+Support)
- Red Hat Enterprise 6(6.8 & 6.9)
- Red Hat Enterprise 7 (7.2 & 7.3)
- SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (SP3 & SP4)
- SuSE Linux Enterprise Server & Desktop 12 (SP1 & SP2)
Common Version 16 to 19
Two methods are proposed that the first method requires installation of the license, and the second method is without installation, the second method is explained;
First, install Disk 1 with software like DAEMON Tools or UltraISO or PowerISO and through the virtual drive, and start and install the installation software by installing the setup.exe file and then selecting Install ANSYS Products. Do not install the ANSYS License Manager, and during the installation, go through the license process by selecting ... Skip.
Finally, copy and copy the contents of the Local license folder in the Crack folder to the default path below:
C:Program FilesANSYS Inc.
! If you do not install the program on the default path, you must run the ansyslmd.ini file in the CrackShared FilesLicensing path with Notepad and change the default path to the installed path.
The Linux version also includes two methods, the steps of which are in the Readme file.
Two methods are presented that are the first method of using the License Generator and the second method is the use of Licens and Kirk;
To perform the first method, first right-click ANSYS 15.0 Calculator_ShareAppsCrack.com.exe and run Run as administrator. Then type Y and type Enter. The license for your computer is made in the form of a file called license.txt. Using the UltraISO or PowerISO or DAEMON Tools software, install Disk 1 and run the setup.exe file. In the initial installation window, click Install ANSYS License Manager and install the Licensing Management tool. After installation is complete, click Next and wait for the License Wizard window to appear; select the first and default option and click Continue. Then, file the license.txt file in the previous step and click Continue a few times.
In the second method, start installing the program and do not install licensing leads. After installing the two corrupted files in the following place and replace:
C:Program FilesANSYS IncShared FilesLicensing
If you install software at a local location other than the default drive, you must edit the address in the ansyslmd.ini file.