optiSLang is a software platform for the design, modeling, development and analysis of products with a multidisciplinary, design-based approach. This valuable product has been marketed by Dynardo and experts in the field can design and analyze their products to benefit from this powerful application. This software is specifically used for stochastic analysis based on variables that have the greatest contribution in optimizing the main goals. This also includes the design and development of systems that are sensitive to parametric changes.
One of the very positive features of this program is the use of graphical elements to visualize the processes. It is noteworthy that the program can be used independently, and users of Ennis and Excel can use its features as plugins in their host software. The RDO or robust design approach allows project professionals to identify critical parts of the system and, by developing and precisely analyzing the final risks prior to actual project implementation.
Features of ANSYS optiSLang
- Automatic detection and timing of critical parameters during system critical points analysis
- Automatically generate the best regression functions in several different models for more accurate prediction and response to changes in sample data
- Multi-threaded and multi-objective optimization
- Evaluate the strength of product design strength
- Ability to design based on a large number of parameters and nonlinear tasks
- Ability to define pre-defined attributes before processing the results for greater efficiency
- High product flexibility and very good synchronization with Ennis software
- Ability to use different scripts to enhance program processing capabilities
- Proper graphical interface design and quick switching between different parts of the project
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8.x, 10, Server 2012 R2
- Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.7, 6.8, and 6.9
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.1, 7.2, and 7.3 (64-bit)
- SUSE Enterprise Linux Server (SLES) 11 SP3, and SP4
- SUSE Enterprise Linux Server & Desktop (SLES / SLED) 12 SP0 SP1, and SP2, CentOS 7.3
- optiSLang 188.8.131.52328 Standalone > Win/Linux 64bit
- optiSLang 184.108.40.206328 plugin for ANSYS 15.0-19.1 > ANSYS 15.0-19.1 Win/Linux 64-bit only
- optiSLang 220.127.116.11328 plugin for MS Excel > MS Excel 2007 and above
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.