Although Flash technology has not been fading for the past few years, it still uses this technology for website design, banner ads, and so on. To display the parts that are built with Flash, we need Flash Player, which Adobe provides for different operating systems and browsers called Adobe Flash Player. To view SWF files, you can open them by browser after installing this plug-in in your browser so that you can view them correctly.
Adobe Plash Player
- First install the browser or browsers and then install Flash Player.
- The Chrome browser has an internal flash player and if you only use this browser, you do not need to install Flash Player. To use the higher version of Flash Player in this browser, you must use the latest version.
- Internet Explorer 8 and 8.1 have an internal flash player and you need to upgrade it to upgrade Windows.
- Removal tool for this player is also provided separately.
- The Flash Player version of Windows is designed to run SWF files inside Windows; it also can play the role of a problem for Flash designers.
- Sometimes all versions are not updated together and therefore their version number is not the same.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 64 bit
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 64 bit
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 64 bit
Run and run extensions as Run as administrator.
|Adobe Flash Player 32.00.344 for Firefox||19.86 MB||Download|
|Adobe_Flash Player 32.00.344 for Internet Explorer||19.36 MB||Download|
|Adobe_Flash Player 32.00.344 for Opera||19.68 MB||Download|