The main software for viewing PDFs is Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Reader. The software evolved over time in its evolution, making space for the work of other companies that were able to provide smaller and lighter software to open PDFs.
But anyway, the best software and the ultimate solution to open PDFs in the event of problems with other software is still Adobe Acrobat Reader, and can not be ignored anyway. Hence, Downloader puts it as its main software.
However, as the main developer of Adobe’s PDF technology, the first versions that can support all of the new features of PDFs are Adobe Readers.
Adobe Acrobat Reader features
- View various PDF files in different languages without any clutter
- Ability to display PDFs in different modes as text width, page width and multi-page
- Possibility to comment on the PDF file
- Full and partial search of a PDF file in its various parts
- Ability to fill out PDF forms and sign them
- Ability to view PDFs containing flash and multimedia content (video and audio)
- Easy and convenient and multilingual interface
- From version 2015 or DC (for document cloud) this software has been renamed from Adobe Reader to Adobe Acrobat Reade
- Sometimes the new version is presented seamlessly and is sometimes provided as an update, in which case the unpacked version of Ripec will also be published, which we will merely add to the original.
- Adobe Reader is usually used to convert standard PDF files into Word, as it is a standard software to view, open a PDF file and transfer it to Word using Copy and Paste. Of course, this applies to standard standard PDFs.
- 1.3GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 for 32-bit or Service Pack 2 for 64-bit; Windows Server® 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 or 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
- 320MB of available hard-disk space
- 1024 × 768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, or 10 or 11; Firefox Extended Support Release; Chrome
Note: For 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows XP (with Service Pack 2), Microsoft Update KB930627 is required.
This software is free and does not have any time and structure restrictions.
|Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2019.012.20034||156 MB||Download|
|Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2019.021.20049||169 MB||Download|